Fiafia -Writing

Today we have a full day of FiaFia rehearsal and practices, we are getting ready for our Fiafia performance and that’s happening tomorrow after school! Today we have intense practise because we only get to do things like this every two years. This unfortunately will be my last one, so I will make it worth the practises and hope to do my best. We have eighteen group in total to perform on stage for tomorrows event, I am thirteenth out of eighteen to perform on stage, the group I’m in is called the Tongan girls, I don’t think I was ever in a different group other then this group. Today’s schedule is just all about FiaFia and each group showing their talent to the rest of the school.

I’ve been doing this for four years and I’m still nervous to the stomach to this day, as nerve-wrecking as it is, I try and dance,smile and practise everyday for things like this. It doesn’t happen every year but I try and make the time I have at school left worth it. FiaFia is something my school does every two years, It’s been going for as long as I can remember. Fiafia is an event that each group in my school take part in to show their talent on the stage before the school holiday. I find it important to participate and enjoy the time we have on stage and with our friends, especially if it’s out last one.

Task Description:

Today for this task, I had to write about Fiafia itself, and today we have a very busy schedule which is all about Fiafia. Fiafia will be tomorrow and it is also the last day of school. I’m nervous but excited for tomorrow’s performance, I hope I do my best at practise today and tomorrow, I hope you enjoy reading!