Questions about Thunder Phobia
- What is a phobia? Answer = It is what your really scared of
- How do people forecast the weather? Answer = They probably get the weather from the satellites up in space and then transport data to people on Earth.
- Why wouldn’t Zac have known that Mrs Scott had a dog? Answer = he probably only knew her as his neighbour and not into much detail.
- Why did Bosun run to Zac and lick his hand before the storm? Answer = The dog is showing its love to Zac probably because the dog doesn’t go out much.
- How do thunderstorms develop? Answer = When warm moist air rises into cold air,
- Why did Bosun have a tennis ball in his mouth at the park? Answer = So he could play with Zac or his owner, Mrs Scott.
- Why didn’t Zac tell anyone about his fear? Answer = He must have thought that if he ever told anyone about his fear that he would get bullied for it or even mocked.
- Why did Pete enjoy watching lightning crackle in the sky? Answer = He probably liked how it looked in the sky and how cool it was when it flashed, also with the way it sounded.
- Why do storms affect landline phones but not mobile phone connections? Answer = Probably because lightning directly hits things that work on ground while mobile phone connections are hanging above ground which has not so much of a higher chance of getting struck by lightning.
- Why did Bosun need to be exercised regularly? Answer = To stretch his muscles and to be healthy.
How would a special shirt help a dog overcome its fear? Answer = it probably keeps them warm with their fur like us humans hugging them.