Picture Story for homework

Story for homework, (Describing whats in the picture with 6 sentences)

As I walked down a sidewalk, I could see an elderly man sitting on a bench all by himself. As the snow fell I could see a bright red rose in his hands. He seems sad by the look on his fac, it was cold and misty I couldn’t bother to let him sit all by himself. I went to the elderly man and sat next to him. I didn’t know what to say. Staring ay the rose, he asked, “Have you ever lost a loved one?” I sat in silence for a bit then saying “Yeah..” as I thought about it the poor guy must have lost someone today. As he looked up in the sky he said, “My name is Chris” I replied with “and my name is Hannah,”  “Pretty name you’ve got,” Chris had said,” Haha thanks” I replied, “tonight looked beautiful don’t you think?” Chris had smiled and said “Thank you Hannah, you’ve really made me happy” As I turn to look over and see Chris was fading away. “Wait!” I exclaimed, “why are you dissapearing!?” As I tried to grab his arm he became transparent I sit in slicence looking to the sky and close my eyes sitting under the post lamps as the sun started to rise. as his soul flew into thee after life, he can finally be with his loved ones.

{Photo of image)